1 August, 2020
Edamame and Potato Salad (हरियो भटमास र आलुको अचार)
Originally Published: Mar 15, 2013
Guest Contribution: Pankaj Karmacharya
This recipe varies slightly from the original Edamame Salad Recipe (हरियो भटमासको अचार) that I had posted last week. This recipe adds boiled potato (आलु) and red chili flakes to give salad a little texture and versatile color.
Here is the contributed recipe:
- 1 lb frozen shelled edamame
- 4-5 medium sized boiled potato
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Chopped fresh garlic and ginger (to your taste)
- 2 tbsp red chili flakes (or to your taste)
- salt (to taste your taste)
Microwave edamame for about 5 mins. Do not over cook or else the salad would not be crunchy. Let the mixture cool off. Peel and cut the boiled potato into small cubes. Combine all the ingredients and voila, the salad is ready.
This recipe has been contributed by Pankaj Karmacharya. Thank you!
You can also submit your recipes. Please share those on our Facebook Page or directly via the Contact Us page!
I love this variation of Edamame Salad Recipe (हरियो भटमास र आलुको अचार)! #EasyFusionRecipeTweet